“What is writing for me or shall I call myself a writer?”
Experience
During our live we are all trying to develop different things, and in everything you always have your first steps. First steps in walking by the ground, first steps in playing, first steps in studying and… first steps can be in writing too. For someone it may show up like oversimplified perspective, but not for me. Before, I have been trying myself in composing rhymes, it became the part of my life So now not only rhymes, but writing in prose is taking the part of my life.
It may happen to anyone
I can say truly, that before I could never have imagined it would be my cup of tea. I wonder till the moment how it could be – literature which repelled me at school now gives me a pleasure, turned into hobby I can’t live without, it’s like the air I’m breathing.
One can’t guess of what surprises are waiting for him/her during the lifetime, so… miracles happen!
The word
I want to underline this part of narration particularly by this title – “The word”. Now I know the meaning of the proverb: “Word hurts”. And now I know that it may inflate with hope, give a piece of advice, food for thought, moreover, it may drive you crazy or make you cry…
And here, in our compositions we are looking for the best, appropriate one. We are trying to find the golden middle. It is not easy, but as we know – there is no impossible! And we were playing about words, were roaming in the jungles of literature. We could see it like it is. We could see it inside out, we could see it and pass them through ourselves. We were painting the bright images in our minds. How it can turn out to be amazing!
The fun we had
I suppose that the fun we had will never happen again. If only someone could see how we were discussing our new “stories”. We all found the experiment useful in a number of ways. Of course, we were not only writing our own opinions on some ideas, but we were analyzing articles of famous writers, we were analyzing of each other stories and analysis - what a pleasure! We tried ourselves like real writers. It was so cool to feel confidence in this way. Knack of doing this is so important: making conclusions, comparisons, ability of thinking by images.
Tests and mistakes
Sometimes we felt as if we were losers, particularly we experienced this miserable feeling at the beginning. It seemed to be the hardest thing - to express the main idea of texts or sometimes to point the accents. We couldn’t find proper epithets, proper words all in all… But time and repetitions helped us in progressing.
In the end…
After carrying out this work, we can see that for being a real author, and for writing on a high stage we should be anxious for success, enriching our store of knowledge in different paths of literature – there are many interesting and exciting things to explore in our world!
And in the end, I am eager to wish all the lads to fly high and make a career of writer!
четверг, 27 ноября 2008 г.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий