вторник, 10 марта 2009 г.

Afternoon Pages 04.03.09

What does parental care mean for you? Are there any words you desire to tell them, but you're not able to tell them?

Parents are the most important and precious people in the life of each person. We can’t imagine our life without those people who gave us a birth, who has cared and coddled us from the very beginning of our life and who gave their all to make us PEOPLE. But, unfortunately, many of children don’t want to estimate this contribution even being mature. And sometimes, they reproach their parents for minor things, jeer at them not thinking about the fact that somewhere in the streets there are many left homeless children, some in children's home waiting for their new parents, for that lacking care…
Speaking about me, yeah…I’m not an angel - sometimes I behave in incorrect way and then regret about it. Anyway, I’m growing older, I have my own opinion that is a bit different from theirs, but it’s MINE. From time to time, there quarrels appear betwen us 'cause of this reason: I prove my truth, they – theirs… There are situations when I’m right and those when life persuades me that my parents were right, they’re not mistaken in this or that question, but it’s too late…All went wrong without my stubbornness, without my unwillingness to understand that they LOVE and CARE about me – I’m not a person from outside for them, and it’s a natural thing that they’re worrying about me. Just at this sad moment I realize what does parental care means for me. It’s something irreplaceable that’ll always be with me, giving joy and warmth, that won’t betray my trust. This is the thing that means MUCH to me and I will not for the world sell it.
Rounding up my composition, I want to turn to my parents and tell them: “My dearest, I love you strongly and deeply, I’m grateful that you gave me a birth, that you put your heart, soul and money into my bringing up, development, I appreciate your support very much. Please, forgive your mischievous and disobedient child for all the pranks, I didn’t mean to hurt you, really…”

Комментариев нет: