Jack London "In a far country"
"What do you think about spending some time in such a place where is no civilization?
To forget about difficulties in your life and just to enjoy the nature?"
Growing older, I become to think about such a question. Of coarse, I would like to have a peaceful and quiet, without no city buzzing, place where I can stay with my family. I want to leave my problems somewhere in the town, just enjoy fresh air,pictureasque scenery and flow together with the nature in this blessful harmony. Sometimes, it's the only thing you need to feel happy and alive...
From the early times nature has always directed people on different useful thoughts, inspired on composing of stories and poems as it has something misterious, magnetic.
We are as like as charmed come back to it again and again to admire its greatness and immensity.
четверг, 20 ноября 2008 г.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий