четверг, 20 ноября 2008 г.

Sacred Writing 14.11.08

"If I won 1 000 000 dollars, what would I do?"

Actually, it's a very interesting question! =)
Well...If I got this sum of money, I would devide it into several parts: the first one I would give to my loving parents and grandparents because they are the most important people in my life: they brought me up, put their heart and soul into me, they have been supporting me materially and create all the necessary conditions in order I'm not in want of something. Then, the second part I would transfer to the children's home. Moreover, I would create the centre for running wild animals, invite specialists: zoologists,vets and cynologists to work there and help those poor animals. The third one would go to my own flat that I want to have. And after it I would buy a car.
So, these are my thoughts concerning this wonderful opportunity! :)

Комментариев нет: