среда, 22 октября 2008 г.

Sacred Writing 17.10.08

"If you could invent something in our todays world, what would you like to invent and why?"



Well, if I had this wonderful opportunity, I would invent a time machine that would help us to go through different epoches with the speed of light.
Why I wanna do this? First of all, I want to get back all my relatives that are dead. Besides, I would like to get back some outstanding people who unfairly died, who could have lived and create many new extraordinary things. It would be great if this machine by pushing a special button could eliminate all the consiquences of our mistakes, may be there wouldn't be hostility between people and there would peace and tranquillity reign in our world. :)

1 комментарий:

Katya Zhilinskaya комментирует...

It's a very good idea of creating the time michine. I also would like to get back some of my dead relatives to say them something very important, for what we usually don't have time...