четверг, 30 октября 2008 г.

Sacred Writing 24.10.08

"The first money I earned in my life"

Well, as far as I remember, the first and real money I earned when I was seventeen. I went to the private school where I was given a group of liitle children at the age of 5-6 to teach them English. To tell the truth, from the very beginning I was experiencing negative emotions the children, I thought: "Oh, my God! What disobedient these children are, they're dare-devils! How can anybody cope with them? It's a REAL jitters!" But then, a bit later, I found a key to a child's soul and everything was working like magic, I made friends with those little angels, they were quick in the uptake, I was enjoyng every minute spent with them, so I was the happiest teacher in the world and just at that moment I understood the essence of the profession of the teacher.

Комментариев нет: