Oscar Wilde "The picture of Dorian Grey"
"What is attractiveness for you? have you ever been appealed by somebody to such an extent that you couldn't imagine your life without this person?"
To my point, attractiveness is a charm. This word includes such characteristics as a person's charisma, the way he/ she can give himself/herself to people, behaves with them.
What about the second question, four years ago I was appealed by one girl and I'm appealed by her now. Also, recently I have known closer one girl with who I became to get on very well. These are my two best friends I love, appreciate and can't live without. They have something special in their individuality, they are not the same as the other girls. They are the sort of people who stay themselves in any situation, answer for themselves, their actions, who I can trust, from who I can meet sincerity,kindeness and understanding, they radiate some kind of warmth. I know that they will always be with me, support me whatever happens and it's great that I have such friends being with I feel joy and happiness, I'm greatful to God for it.
четверг, 23 октября 2008 г.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий