среда, 10 сентября 2008 г.
“There was no possibility of taking a walk that day…” © Jane Air
“The sound of alarm is waking me up…Oh my God…I have to open my eyes and get up, but I don’t wanna to, I don’t have any strength… It was silly of me to agree to help my acquaintance to go working instead of her”, I thought. Anyway, somehow I found out myself at work. So, all the stuff gathered,we sat in the car and set off in the country.It was pouring rain when the car stopped at the open-air café. “Ha! What a nice day!”, the barman exclaimed and with this optimistic phrase in our minds we got out of the car. With the accompaniment of the cloudburst we were preparing the terrace for the guests, I was watching the pouring rain it was like crying of nature…I remembered those happy days when we were together, it was like in a dream: every day turned out for me like a fairy-tale. “I’m eager it back…I want you to be right here, with me walking under the rain…”, I was thinking of it and tears running down my cheeks .
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)

1 комментарий:
Thank you, Irina. Very pathetic. Take care of the past continious tense and some of the articles)
Отправить комментарий