Dear Kate,
Thank you very much for the letter you sent me, I was very happy to receive it.
My family and me are well, thanks a lot. Our forth academic year began on the first of September. Everything is standing on its place, but the atmosphere is different from the one was last year. May be, it so because we grow older and become to look on things in another way.
This year we have a new discipline which is called “American History and Literature” that broads our overview on this country and on the English language itself. Overmore, there appeared some disciplines connected with the teaching that will help us during our practice. We have a great working load, but, anyway, I like it - studying become more and more interesting to me. Many students come to study on our faculty and that is wonderful because I made lots of friends among them and have a good chance to communicate with these great guys. So, as you see there are advantages of being a forth-year student.
By the way, give my warmest regards to your parents, how they are?
I’m looking forward very much to hearing from you soon.
Kind regards,
воскресенье, 28 сентября 2008 г.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий