"If I could take part in a film it would be..."
I think that every child in his/her life dreamt of being an austranaut, singer, danser or an actor/actress.I'm not the exception: when I was a little girl, I dreamt of becoming an actress.
Yes, of coarse,this profession has some difficulties: it's exhausting: you should give all you've got to reach required effect, spent as much time as it's possible learning the role,getting used to it. Sometimes, you have to refuse to many pleasant things in your life or sacrifice your family for the sake of the career. But, anyway, it has its own amenities. It gives a great chance to a person to realize himself/herself in different life situations, reveal the individuality and show your capacities.The process of shooting a film is a very exciting thing: you get a mass of unreal, with nothing to compare,emotions. You can get acquainted with many interesting people, movie stars that are profficient in the area they're working and who can teach you acting craft that will be useful in your becoming as an actress.
So, if I had a chance of being shot in a film, I would prefer to take part in a comedy or in humorous series. I'm very cheerful person, I like to have fun and entertain people, and I'm not afraid of being laughed at, it's very amusing. Apart from playing role in a comedy, I would like to play a dramatic one. I can easily convey all the emotions, create the atmosphere of a nerve-strain, intrigue the audience and grab its attention.
Well, these are only my sweetest dreams...that may be someday will come true, I cherish hope for it. =)
пятница, 26 сентября 2008 г.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий