среда, 13 мая 2009 г.

"The masks we wear in our life"

From time to time people wear masks. This caused by a psychological reason that reveals the nature of human's complexes. Both men and women have them. The main basis of the complexes is dissatisfaction. Dissatisfaction with a position in society, appearance, also, it can de due to a person's law confidence and self-esteem. So, they hide all this by wearing the masks and playing different roles. But there are cases when people are trying SO HARD to present themselves as greater ones and they go too far that it's getting lusciously, the first thought that can occure to a normal person looking at this picture is: "Oh, my God, what a kindergarten..." I don't wanna judge those people and poke my finger at them, no...we are all sinful.
Nevertheless, masks can bring a positive connotation. It concernes the mask called "I'm fine". If some of my acquaintances asks me how am I doing, I'll answer that everything's okey 'cause I treat the person who I communicate with not as a psychoanalyst to who I can tell about all my miseries and disasters, but as a person who I love, appreciate and support, thus, I don't let my bad emotions prevail over me, I'm not used to load people with my problems - almost any neagative is a matter of time, that is why I always make them feel happy. Every person should find,let even small, joy in everything that surrounds him/her - only in that way we can reach the harmony with yourself and world.
So, there can be the one conclusion: "People, be natural in your displays, don't be afraid of being yourself as you are, appreciate what destiny gave you and have sunny outlook!" =)

Комментариев нет: