среда, 6 мая 2009 г.

06.05.09 Sacred Writng

Feminism as a state of mind.

Well, I think that everybody is familiar with this term, especially women. Nowadays, often and often we are coming accross with the idea of women domination. What was usually done by men is now done by women. Woman master technical professions, ride a car, run a business, become a president. Female became stronger, they put,seemingly, impossible tasks on their shoulders: they work hard night and day at the same time managing to bring up the children, run about the house and look wonderful. "...will stop the running horse, come into the burning house", they say..May be, it sounds too pathosly, but that's it. A real woman must be able to do everything, not to wait for somebody's help, especially from men.
Some people say: "Well, if a woman considers her to be a feminist that means that she has the mass of the complexes and hides them behind the screen of the term "feminism" ". Personally I, disagree with this position 'cause it can be explained from a phsychological point of view: a woman had unpleasant experiences in her life that strongly affected her mind, for example, she was sexually abused or she was brought in a family without a father or he was an alcoholic and it's natural that she could soak up all the negative connected with a man.
As for my life experience, I can tell that my mother has always taught me that I should be independent from others including men. I must earn my living myself, build my career and support my future children. I can't say that I feel sceptical about men, I don't take pokes at them. And I don't state that I don't need a man at all, but, I'm a sort of a person who appreciates the freedom: I do what I want to do, I'm not used to be owed something to somebody, I'm not going to waste my emotions on the men who don't deserve it. I persuaded in it on my own experience. I don't wanna step on the same rakes and devote myself to a man.
But noone knows what will happen in the future - the time will dot its "i's"...

Комментариев нет: