вторник, 7 апреля 2009 г.

If you are to set up your own business what kind of business it will be and why?

If life gave me such a brilliant opportunity, I would set up a center of psychological help.
I think that in our intense times it's so necessary to feel somebody's support, to feel that somebody understands you as any other.
There would be two departments: a call center for urgent cases and private one that would deal with family and individual problems.The prices for service would be reasonable and available for everyone. There would be a warm and greeting atmosphere, friendly and skilled stuff. Besides,there will be a child's room for children waiting their parents equiped with a home theatre and toys.Every person will be met with joy and willing to help.
I would like to see this world bright, want to see peoples' merry faces with a shining smiles - faces of those people whose problems were successfuly solved and now they are living happily! :)

Комментариев нет: